Alec Arho-Havrén, MIM/MBA, Circuit Arcitect, Founder, Chairman of the Board
- Founder and Chairman, World Ecological Forum
- Social and environmental entrepreneur
- Gotland Green Business Campus & Eco Resort and Smart Energy Road and Traffic System inventor/concept developer
- Circuit Architect, Gotland Ring (world’s first sustainable race and test circuit)
- Chief Instructor, Gotland Ring
- Automotive industry expert and consultant
- Strategy & policy consultant
- Graduate of California Lutheran University and Thunderbird Global School of Management
Alec is a frequent speaker on subject matters, such as the paradigm shift of the automotive industry, mission specific zero- and low-emission vehicles, traffic safety, entrepreneurship, green leadership, and eco innovation.
Within motorsport (racing formula, touring, and GT cars), the “Flying Finn-Swede” has experienced many wins and pole positions on various international race circuits, including the legendary Nürburgring Nordschleife which has inspired his circuit profile design for Gotland Ring. From Racing technique, Alec has also derived unique edutainment driver training courses, such as Safety & Eco Driving and advanced specialised programmes. Additionally, Alec is a top world ranked senior tennis player (European Champion in singles, doubles, and mixed) on the ITF Senior Tour.
Marcus Fabricius, Sales & Driver development
Marcus, who has a background as a successful entrepreneur and business man, works with driver development and is one of the chief instructors on GotlandRing during the summer season.
Lina Havrén, Sales, Administration, Event co-ordination
Lina has a background working with a leading legal team co-ordinating Hollywood film productions and actors’ contracts. Now she is participating in corporate sales activities and runs event co-ordination for GotlandRing.
Lina is a former tennis professional (WTA Tour) and still plays enough to be the world number 1 on the ITF Senior Tour (singles, doubles, and mixed).