Car and Motorcycle
Driving with your own vehicle/Kör med eget fordon:
Opening hours for public driving are visible in our calendar (usually 10-17); on some days we may offer shorter driving slots; these shorter events will be clearly marked in the calendar. You are most welcome to drive any regular vehicle; you do not need a spectacular sports or race car. The best way to learn the track is to drive a very simple conventional vehicle. Most track day participants drive regular registered vehicles.
Remember to book your Public driving through our webshop.
- Flex dates Sek 1 585 / participant (if not paid in advance through the webshop, the price will be Sek 1 700 on site)
- Also 20 min driving slots available for: Sek 400 / participant per stint
- Extra driver – Sek 600/ driver
- Passengers (with participant) – Sek 300 / passenger (no commercial ring taxi/ other driving experience or driver training is permitted without Gotland Ring AB:s separate written approval)
- Tourist lap (2 laps to view the whole track) with instructor in your car – Sek 300
- Tourist lap (2 laps) with own car – Sek 200
- Test drive with electric car from Sek 300 (2 laps)
- Ring Taxi, flying laps in a Porsche/Ferrari/Tesla/BMW/Renault/Abarth/other race or sports car with an instructor/elite racing driver – from Sek 1 500 depending on type of vehicle and amount of laps, more info in web shop
- Instructor for individual coaching – Sek 2 500/ session (1h) (theory, showing the ideal race line, options include driving technique analysis with drift box)
- Grand Prix Coaching (theory lesson + driving clinic and analysis) – Sek 4 500 / hour, private lessons from Alec Arho Havrén (track record holder)
Årskort / Season card 2018
Safety equipment for rent
- Helmet – Sek 200/ day
- Overall – Sek 200 / day
Season card – from Sek 6 500 for group purchases (price varies with quantity , individual purchase Sek 12.500, rest of the year card, Sek 4 500
- The season card is usable during Public driving and Trackdays between March-November (minimum 80+ days to choose from during the year, most often 100+ days)
- Season card queries and orders: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Season cards are personal and legitimation will be required
General rules and regulations:
- Helmet must be used for all participants and passengers.
- All participants must read and sign the track day responsibility and waiver of liability release form (on site prior to driving)
- Non-flammable clothing must be worn (overalls are not compulsory, regular non-flammable clothing are accepted)
- The vehicle must either be registered for traffic (and comply with EU traffic regulation) or as race vehicle comply with FIA (SBF) noise regulations; motorcycles follow SVEMO regulations in Sweden.
- No refunds will be issued; however, all flex price customers are welcome to utilise the ticket another day in case they could not be present at the original date. Due to plausible hindrance, even other ticket types (such as campaign/group prices) can be transferred to a new date for a fee of Sek 200/person. The correct procedure is to seek approval through email contact to email@example.com before the planned driving date.
- All webshop codes are registered as used at arrival to the circuit. Rainy conditions or lost track time due to accidents, incidents or other drivers’ creation of lost time on circuit are not reasons for a new driving time.
- Daily driving time varies depending on how many participants are participating and what types of vehicles are present. Some public sessions the track allows for open pit lane; other days, more controlled groups and sessions for different types of vehicles and competence levels will be organised.
- Public driving days can be rescheduled due to lack of sufficient number of participants or because of automotive industry test/launches. However, such changes will appear in the calendar with a significant margin.
Turistvarv för besökare/tourist laps for other visitors (non trackday or other customers)
• Turistvarv/tourist laps & parkering, inkl. fika 1 pers
(kaffe + ringmunk): Sek 195/fordon (turistvarv möjliga under allmänhetens körningar).
• Vänligen parkera ditt fordon på parkeringsytan; efter registrering och betalning vid Paddock Club-byggnaden eller kiosken, kan du ta din sightseeingrunda med bil/mc på banan. Även halv- & heldagspass, årskort, förarutbildningar, medåkning i RingTaxi och mycket mer erbjuds som tilläggsval
(personalen instruerar och visar prislistan).
• Trackday, Driving Experience, RingTaxi customers park for free.
• Vänligen läs noggrant instruktionstavlan; personalen besvarar eventuella frågor.
• Please read all safety instructions and regulations;
if you have any questions, please contact the personnel
or call +46 731 828 777.
Follow the safety instructions at all times:
• Upon arrival, always sign in for the compulsory registration with stipulated liability information; do not enter the pit lane be- fore compulsory registration.
• When walking around the area, stay clearly behind the guard rail and safety barriers.
• Speed limit for the paddock and pit lane area is 20 km/h; entry/exit road speed limit is 40 km/h.
• GotlandRing is a smoking free facility! However, behind the paddock building, one can find a small restricted smoking area. Do not leave any cigarette stumps nor snuff on the ground!
• Access to paddock building and parking is available for customers only.
• Absolutely, no littering! Sek 1 000 minimum fine is applicable immediately upon infringement.
• Exclusive rights for food & beverage and catering apply for all track rentals and guests.
• Children must be accompanied by adults at all times.
If you have any questions, please contact personnel. Enjoy your day at GotlandRing!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +46 731 828 777